Cover all of Aruba’s top attractions on a half-day island tour. We only go out in really small groups 2-3 UTV’s to avoid big groups, long lines, dust and we can stop at all the stops, no drive-by. Upon request, we can also schedule a private tour only for your family for 4 hours or send us your request for pricing.
What To Expect
All our tour guides are licensed tour guides by the Aruban DTP department with permits that are renewed each year. This is to stay up to date with all rules and regulations regarding transportation, driving or nature related. Want to learn a little bit of our local language Papiamento? Our multi lingual guides are fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch & Papiamento. You will learn a little bit of our culture, plants & history all while having fun behind the wheel sightseeing Aruba’s northern coast.
The stops you will visit: California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Wariruri, Gold Mine Ruins, New Natural Pool, Andicuri Beach & Blackstone Beach.
- Our tours are 4 hours and includes 2 bottles of water per person, small snack (bag of chips), snorkel & mask and a cooler with ice. If you want to bring your own refreshments or snack that is also possible.
- Beach towels
- Water shoes
- Crocs sneakers or sandals
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The minimum driver’s age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- White sand, dunes and beaches are protected by law