Our Island Tour is not like any other! We only go out in small groups. This allows you to visit and see more places, more personable service and we are not rushing.
What To Expect
All our tour guides are licensed tour guides by the Aruban DTP department with permits that are renewed each year. This is to stay up to date with all rules and regulations regarding transportation, driving or nature related. Want to learn a little bit of our local language Papiamento? Our multi lingual guides are fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch & Papiamento. You will learn a little bit of our culture, plants & history all while having fun behind the wheel sightseeing Aruba’s northern coast.
Destinations: California Lighthouse, Alto Vista Chapel, Wariruri, Gold Mine Ruins, New Natural Pool, Andicuri Beach & Blackstone Beach.
- Our tours are 4 hours and include 2 bottles of water per person, a small snack (bag of chips), and a cooler with ice. If you want to bring refreshments or snacks, that is also possible.
- Beach towels
- Water shoes
- Crocs sneakers or sandals
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The minimum driver’s age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- White sand, dunes and beaches are protected by law