Don’t want to go with a group?
Let us take you on a Private Island Tour for only your family & friends. We can recommend a route or let us know where you would like to go. Private tours are upon request and usually have a duration of 4 hours.
Contact us with any and all ideas! We are happy to do our very best to make it happen.
What To Expect
All our tour guides are licensed tour guides by the Aruban DTP department with permits that are renewed each year. This is to stay up to date with all rules and regulations regarding transportation, driving or nature related. Want to learn a little bit of our local language Papiamento? Our multi lingual guides are fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch & Papiamento. You will learn a little bit of our culture, plants & history all while having fun behind the wheel sightseeing Aruba’s northern coast.
The stops that you will visit depends on what you want to do but mostly we recommend exploring the Northern Coast. Upon your request we can help plan your custom tour.
- Our tours are 4 hours and include 2 bottles of water per person, a small snack (bag of chips), and a cooler with ice. If you want to bring refreshments or snacks, that is also possible.
- Beach towels
- Water shoes
- Crocs sneakers or sandals
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The minimum driver’s age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- White sand, dunes and beaches are protected by law